2. Put gas in truck.
3. Change fuel filter.
4. Find out why blinkers aren't working and fix them.
5. Bang out bumper and attach to truck properly.
6. Wash 1 weeks worth of clothes.
7. Get together everything I'm taking back to my parents house.
- Actually do my science.
- yoga 3 times
- study languages 1.75 hrs/ day
- read a book
- clean room & hang shelf
- cook a meal
- sew rip in purse
- learn 1 new hairdo
- don't bite nails
- call about GDL
And for brownie points (not that I'm keeping points anyways):
- go to meditation
- sort photos
Stay Focused. I am convinced that I have ADD. I can not stay focused on anything important. When I sit to pay my bills, for example, I end up watching YouTube videos all night and before I know it, the night is over!
Stay Focused. Good luck to me.
This week, I'm going to:
- Exercise once a day
- Not binge
- Drink enough water
- Call my grandparents
- Spend as little money as possible on groceries
- run 4x & go to ballet
- study greek for 45 minutes per day
- run 5 times
- go to church
- send at least 2 emails to friends who are away
- study Greek for 45 minutes everyday
- study Hebrew 3 times
- drink 1L of water per day
- go to bed every night by 10:30 and get to every class on time
My new goals for this week are:
+ Study for finals 30 minutes a day
+ Arrive at each class 5 minutes early
+ Study Latin vocab for 10 minutes a day, this will be my hardest goal
+ Be friendlier to strangers.
So my goals this week Wednesday 8th to Tuesday 14th...
1) Clear up all the paperwork in my office (shred the outdated, file the current).
2) Revise my BSL work.
3) Finish my English coursework.
4) Hoover and vax the carpets.